TROUBLE VIEWING YOUR PAYMENT HISTORY?
Due to the recent system update you will need your original Appraiser ID, also known as Parent ID, to log into the system to see
the payment status of your orders.
NOTICE TO ALL VENDORS
Sovereign bank has been Renamed
Effective 10/17/2013 Sovereign Bank is renamed to Santander Bank, NA. Reports submitted for orders placed on or after October 17, 2003 should reflect the new name. Please refer to the instructions on your order form should you have any questions.
NOTICE TO BPO AGENTS AND APPRAISERS COMPLETING ISGN FORMS
Below is a list of the minimum standard requirements you need for your home or office computer operating system in order to
complete BPO’s on the web.
- 2 GB RAM
- Internet Explorer 10 and lower
- Zoom percentage setting at 100% bottom right on your browser window must be 100%
- If you have never completed a BPO on the website then you must download the Active X for the Altova application.
- Never input characters into the form like ampersands (&) and asterisks (*), if you have a multi address use and EX: 1 and 3 main street in the address field
- Keep your photos at a maximum setting of 640 x 480 pixels and do not use thumbnails.
- Use basic file names for photos like: Sold 1 and Sold 2 and do not use any characters(&, *, $ etc) in the file names.
- Only one BPO order can accessed at a time.
- Enter all the data first and the photos last for quicker system processing.
- We recommend you save the form every 5 minutes to prevent data loss.
- When the form is submitted expect a longer submission time if multiple photos are attached
Only one BPO order at a time may be accessed by your online Vendor Account. If a second user tries to access an order,
you will receive the error: 'YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS RECORD LOCKED'. That user must 'SAVE AND EXIT' and re-enter the order
to re-establish the lock on the order.
Report requirements vary by client. Refer to the Order Form in your Open Appraisals.
Technical Support: 800-842-8423, Ext: 4041
A Customer/Client Username is typically your branch code (two digits) followed by your customer number.
(example 20-5555) If you are still unable to login or require further assistance using the website,
please call the ISGN help desk at 800-842-8423 ext. 4041 or
A Vendor/Affiliate Username should be entered as your vendor type code (1=Appraiser, 2=Abstractor, 3=Closing Vendor,
4=Info Vendor, 8=Real Estate Broker) followed by your vendor number. (example 1-1234) If you are still unable to login or
require further assistance using the website, please call the ISGN help desk at 800-842-8423
ext. 4041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org